- Stop the racist politics of suspicion and hate in the country
- The 2013 election results: back to the drawing board for both coalitions
- Spewing a poisonous brew on the Chinese ‘Lack of Multiracial Spirit'
- Vote for a revolutionary kind of development
- Perlunya lebih ramai calon-calon wanita dalam PRU
- BN’s triple cocktail of Race, Hudud and Fear is not working
- Fiscal risks to Malaysia's polls
- Opposition will clinch popular vote in GE13
Koon Yew Yin scholarships
All students, irrespective of race and religion who have secured a place to study for the foundation course in any of the public Universities, including UTAR, are eligible to apply for scholarships from Koon Yew Yin.
The scholarship provided will be sufficient to cover tuition fees and cost of living expenses for the one-year foundation course.
On successful completion of the foundation course, the students will be required to apply for the government PTPTN loan to complete the degree courses chosen by them.
1. Scholarships will only be given to needy students whose parents are earning less than RM2,000 per month.
2. Scholarship recipients after completion of their degree courses are not required to compensate in any way for the financial support received. The only condition is that they will have to promise to help other poor students when they themselves are financially secure and in a position to help the unfortunate and needy.
3. All applications should be sent to the address below with appropriate parents’ salary or pay vouchers or other evidence of income as well as offer letters from the universities. For students with parents engaged in self employment, a letter of reference from a school teacher or official on the financial status of the parents will be sufficient.
Contact by post to
Mrs Koon Yew Yin
27, Lengkok Harimau