- Plagiarism: Much more than storm in Tee cup
- Making History a pass subject: Why we must not agree to it
- Federal Constitution sets the limit for ‘racism’ in Malaysia
- Anything but UMNO: Movement calls for change in Malaysia
- ‘Allah’ issue about Malayisation and Islamisation of Malaysia
- Prisoner of conscience Uthaya paying dearly for defying the government
- The roots of poverty in Sabah, Sarawak in Malaysia exposed!
- Dilemma of our justice system where overwhelming majority of judges are Muslims
Koon Yew Yin scholarships
All students, irrespective of race and religion who have secured a place to study for the foundation course in any of the public Universities, including UTAR, are eligible to apply for scholarships from Koon Yew Yin.
The scholarship provided will be sufficient to cover tuition fees and cost of living expenses for the one-year foundation course.
On successful completion of the foundation course, the students will be required to apply for the government PTPTN loan to complete the degree courses chosen by them.
1. Scholarships will only be given to needy students whose parents are earning less than RM2,000 per month.
2. Scholarship recipients after completion of their degree courses are not required to compensate in any way for the financial support received. The only condition is that they will have to promise to help other poor students when they themselves are financially secure and in a position to help the unfortunate and needy.
3. All applications should be sent to the address below with appropriate parents’ salary or pay vouchers or other evidence of income as well as offer letters from the universities. For students with parents engaged in self employment, a letter of reference from a school teacher or official on the financial status of the parents will be sufficient.
Contact by post to
Mrs Koon Yew Yin
27, Lengkok Harimau